Brent Herrig Photography takes the health and safety of all of the crew and clients of any photoshoot seriously. With that in mind, I am introducing a Contactless Shoots to any client moving forward. Photo or video shoots do not have to be cancelled if done properly and safely. “Work from Home” photoshoot are also possible. Brent Herrig Photography is waiving reschedule fees for all shoots during this time to make it easy for you to stay safe and worry free of any charges due to rescheduling outside of expenses occurred before shoot. Please also note that all parties must observe local and state regulations related to social distancing.
What is a ‘Contactless Shoot’?
A ‘contactless’ or ‘no-contact’ shoot is a shoot where you do not directly come in contact with your photographer or any of the crew. Instead, you meet in a safe, agreed upon location, maintain a comfortable distance of 6+ ft, and then proceed with the shoot as planned.
Optional features of a contactless photoshoot. (Added cost may apply)
- Remote Client Feature: We will create a virtual desktop for you to view. You will be able to watch all of the shots coming in as we are shooting and speak with us in real time for what you like or what to change. We can also set up a 2nd computer to view the set from a camera.
- Complete Sanitization Package: We can have a cleaning staff come in before and after a shoot to disinfect the shooting space if needed.
- Minimized Crew Size: We are able to scale down any crew size. This will decrease the shots we are able to achieve.
Contactless Shoot Do’s and Don’ts
- Maintain a safe distance of 6+ ft at all times.
- Wash your hands before and after the shoot.
- Wear gloves during the shoot.
- Before and after a shoot, we will disinfect any surfaces that crew or client may come in contact with.
- Try to have your shoot in a well-ventilated space wherever possible. If the space is not well-ventilated, consider wearing a mask if you have access to one.
- If anyone has a cough or possible illness they will be asked to wear a mask the entire shoot.
- Use your best judgement to keep you and everyone on the set safe. If you feel sick please dismiss yourself.
- Shake hands with the photographer or crew at the start or end of the shoot.
- Touch your eyes, nose, mouth, or the photographer’s equipment or computer while completing a shoot.
- Come to a shoot/set if you are feeling ill or in fear of infecting others. Remote connections are available if needed.
How do I request a Contactless Shoot for an existing booking?
No action is required on your part. All shoots scheduled between now and April 29, 2020 will automatically default to the Contactless option. If you have questions or concerns, please contact me at [email protected]. To reschedule or put your existing shoot on hold, please let us know as soon as possible.
How do I create a new Contactless Shoot?
- All shoots scheduled between now and April 29, 2020 will automatically default to the Contactless option. If you would like to request the Contactless option for new bookings scheduled after April 29 2020, please let us know by specifying “contactless” in any email communications prior to booking.
- Once booked, we will discuss via video or phone to discuss your options of your Contactless Shoot details.
- Agree on a safe and clean location for the shoot to take place, and follow the Contactless Shoot guidelines.
Thank you for choosing to work with Brent Herrig Photography. Please stay safe and healthy, and help flatten the curve. For additional guidance, please visit the World Health Organization site here.